Strategic Planning Facilitation
- Customer Value Discipline
- Competitor analysis
- Capability to meet customer needs, Performance gap analysis
- Market and risk analysis
- SWOT Analysis and Strategy mapping
Balanced Scorecard Development
- Balanced Scorecard Development Workshop Topics:
- Corporate goals and strategies
- Departmental SWOT Analyses
- Strategic objectives from the SWOT Analysis
- Identification and prioritization of top-level initiatives
Key Performance Indicators: Assessing Business Performance
- Defining the KPI context – all processes for which KPIs have been defined, associated values, data sets, associated personnel and desired outcomes.
- Defining KPIs – choosing the measure and the dimensions that will be used to organize and retrieve the data related to the KPI.
- Defining inbound events and data sources – Once measures have been defined, users can identify the 'events' that will be used by the KPI to display performance.
- Defining triggers – setting triggers for the events defined as inputs, which drives the KPI to report certain information.
- Defining presentation –describe the way in which KPI related data will be presented, as per the requirements of users.
Introduction to Business Performance management
- Tangible Value of Business Decisions to an Enterprise
- A roadmap to achieve optimum maturity for reaching objectives
- The Planning Process
- IT Systems
- Root Cause Identification
- Organizational and Behavioral Issues